Now what starts with the letter Zed.
Zucchini starts with Zed.
Let's think of other things that start with Zed.
Nahhh. I don't care about other things.
(Sing along. If you forget the tune you can find it on Sesame Street.)
Zed for zucchini. Zucchini starts with Zed.
Zed for zucchini. Zucchini starts with Zed.
Zed for zucchini. Zucchini starts with Zed.
O, we all know zucchini starts with Zed.
Alternative version for the USA.
Now what starts with the letter Zee.
Zucchini starts with Zee.
Let's think of other things that start with Zee.
Nahhh. I don't care about other things.
Z for zucchini. Zucchini starts with Zee.
Z for zucchini. Zucchini starts with Zee.
Z for zucchini. Zucchini starts with Zee.
O, we all know zucchini starts with Zee.
Let's think of other things that start with Zed.
Nahhh. I don't care about other things.
(Sing along. If you forget the tune you can find it on Sesame Street.)
Zed for zucchini. Zucchini starts with Zed.
Zed for zucchini. Zucchini starts with Zed.
Zed for zucchini. Zucchini starts with Zed.
O, we all know zucchini starts with Zed.
Alternative version for the USA.
Now what starts with the letter Zee.
Zucchini starts with Zee.
Let's think of other things that start with Zee.
Nahhh. I don't care about other things.
Z for zucchini. Zucchini starts with Zee.
Z for zucchini. Zucchini starts with Zee.
Z for zucchini. Zucchini starts with Zee.
O, we all know zucchini starts with Zee.
One year I found zucchini growing from the compost heap seemingly by spontaneous abiogenesis. I picked one and Dorothy cooked it up for supper. Hint: don't try this. It was so bitter we almost lost our cookies.
To make a long bitter story short and sweet, I looked it up.
Now we know zucchini starts with seed.
***********************************
James Lovelock, author of the Gaia hypothesis, dead at 103 years of age.
Clever guy.
ReplyDelete