Friday, February 4, 2022

What Comes After Doom and Gloom

Apologies: I tend to use too many words, and my story is not convincingly true because I am obviously no expert.  Yet here I come again trying to change the story and make a difference. Join me; it is important how you tell your story even if you think it is not quite true. Because we are doing this together, our stories may become truer. It's not just us but the larger dialogue, the polylogue, within which our stories merge to become the spirit of the age.

Sharing isn't always easy. Unfortunately, we may be inclined to tell people what they already know so they won't call us names. Also we may rush to get to the point before they swipe or click to close the page. Then again we might just keep quiet to avoid upsetting folks. With that little disclaimer, I hope you are inoculated against deafness and impatience, and receptive to new and challenging points of view. If not, swipe or click to close this page.

If so, I will yield the floor to Reverend Michael Dowd. His story is parallel to ours, but he is way ahead of us in the next chapter and has found some convincing words that we don't necessarily want to hear. Below are links for those who are ready to be part of the emerging story of the age. 

Collapse 101: The Inevitable Fruit of Progress, video presentation by Michael Dowd

Post Gloom: Deeply Adapting to Reality,  video presentation by Michael Dowd

postdoom.com: Conversations and Resources. Michael Dowd's website. 

Michael died October 2023, but his legacy persists.

What do you think?


2 comments: